What are the weirdest song titles in your playlist or music collection?
Submitted by Charline.
That's a tough one. I know whatever I list here will inevitably mean me missing out something hilarious, weird, or downright disturbing.
Here goes anyway (this might take a while whilst I go through some likely candidates):
- Ween – spinal meningitis (got me down)
- Wat Tyler – The tools of satan and the glorious army of the supreme soviet (I'm feeling mellow)
- Autechre – Lentic Catachresis
- The Flaming Lips – Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon (Utopia Planitia)
- Lexaunculpt – A Funeral Service For A Pink Elephant Ear
- Matmos – Zealous Order Of Candied Knights
- They Might Be Giants – Sapphire Bullets Of Pure Love
I could go on, but I'll crown it off with:
- Cassetteboy – Big Ugly Fat-Necked Wombat-Headed Big Bellied Magpie-Legged Narrow-Hipped Splay-Footed Sons Of Irish Bailiffs
(which seems apt for some reason)