I just arrived at the end of my first month's subscription to emusic.
So far I'm very happy with what I've come across on the site, and I've downloaded 10 albums from 9 different artists:
- Asian Dub Foundation – Facts And Fictions
- beatsystem – Beatsystem2297
- Keith Fullerton Whitman – Track4 (2waysuperimposed)
- Matmos – Matmos
- Matmos – A Chance to Cut Is a Chance to Cure
- Rachel's – Full on Night
- Rhythm & Sound – w/ The Artists
- The Detroit Escalator Co. – Blue Science / Between Dubnotes EP
- Tim Buckley – Dream Letter Live In London 1968
- TV On The Radio – Young Liars
I'm quite partial to owning complete albums, which of course causes a difficulty when you only have 1 download remaining. So it occurred to me that it was time to find a single track that would give me real value for money..
Who did I turn to first but the wonderful Keith Fullerton-Whitman. His track weighs in at 21 minutes, which is sweet. I've just downloaded it now and will put it on as I go to sleep. Keith's tunes have a tendency to make me fall asleep very very quickly.